Washi Tape - What is it good for?
Beyond scrapbookingand gift wrap, kawaii washi paper tape is a fun - perhaps even essential - ingredient for journaling (aka bullet journals / BuJo, smash book, junk journal, planner, sketchbook, notebook, omni journal, etc.).
More crafting ideas for washi tape:
- Flag or colour code folders or recipes to get organized.
- Create temporary wall accents (tape removes easily).
- Mini toothpick flags & mini bunting
- Identify wine glasses / plates / cutlery to avoid mis-sharing.
- Make a wall calendar grid and use sticky notes for events.
- Facelift those flat boring fridge magnets
- Differentiate chargers and label cords.
- ...and countless more ways!